Monday, December 20, 2004

Chevy Chase:Comedian, Patriot

So apparently being an alumnus of Saturday Night Live, or an entertainer stifles one's right to free speech. All of a sudden Chevy Chase is wrong for speaking the truth. I haven't found a full transcript, but apparently people are up in arms over the fact that he reminded the US Population that George W. Bush is a dumb fuck, and a lying, uneducated fuck who is starting a jihad on our behalf.

I know Schwarzenegger was born in Austria, but maybe we can elect Chevy President. I mean he has played one on TV back in the 70's so he has more experience than Ronald Reagan. He knows a jihad when he sees one, and would probably be okay with being a one term executive since that would still be about 206 weeks longer than his talk show lasted.

In other news:

Just a stroller in the park

Bill Clinton was going through Central Park with his Secret Service team recently when a man pushing a stroller taunted: “You were an embarrassment to the office of commander in chief.”

The Daily News says Clinton stopped and told his heckler: “Oh, really? ... I'll admit I misled people about my personal life. And I have even apologized for it, but I never misled the people about policy and I certainly never misled the people about going to war.”

Then Clinton spent 45 minutes taking questions from an adoring crowd before telling his detractor: “I hope your children turn out to be as perfect as you are, sir.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home